Rates and Credit
Our Fixed Income enables our clients to buy and sell financial products, raise funding and manage risk. We offer Market-making services in credit and interest rates cash and derivatives.
Our rates' activity provide a full set of services to support our Financial Institutions and Corporate clients’ investment or risk management.
Corporate - rates
Our risk management team helps client identify and hedge their risks while our investment specialists help them make the most out of their excess cash.
- Design and implement interest rate hedging strategies that help mitigate and alleviate financial risks
- Protect against the risks linked to currency fluctuations
Global Liquidity Investment Solutions
- Full offering of investment solutions to invest excess liquidity
- Advice on the best opportunities, according to the client’s objectives of capital preservation and return, and keeping in mind the needs and regulatory requirements of corporate clients
Structured finance hedging
- Active in structured financings, project bonds and related hedging on a number of assets like infrastructure, renewable, power, oil & gas, leverage finance, asset finance
- With 15 years of experience in structured finance hedging, our team is able to Customize solutions for every financing operation including contingent hedging
Market risk advisory
- We design specific and innovative risk solutions according to the client’s profile and constraints, with a streamlined approach
Credit – linking borrowers to investors from origination to distribution:
- Service clients on the full credit spectrum
- Investment Grade
- High yield bonds
- Derivatives with CDS, options
- Total Return Swap
- swaps, Indices
- CLN, tranches
- structured solutions with innovative payoff in financials and Corporates sectors.
Interest rates – access to cash and derivatives:
- Government & covered bonds – primary dealer in 24 countries with 1,000 covered bonds quoted:
- Interest rates Vanilla
- Cross-Currency Swap
- Exotic products.
- ETF, TRS, EMTN
- Emerging bonds & derivatives
- For Financing and Asset & Liability Management (ALM) through collateral security to mitigate credit risk, we deliver a global end-to-end service with:
- Codeis smart cash note
- Bilateral or tri-party repurchase agreement (repo)
- Secured deposit
- To increase Investment Yield or purchase directly leveraged investments with:
- Collateral downgrade
- Triparty repo structure
- Total return swap
- Cross currency repo
- Unsecured securities lending
Electronic trading – helping clients to execute in cash and derivatives:
- Access to a wide range of instruments, technology and liquidity across markets in Interest Rates, Credit through single and multi-dealer platforms such as Trad-X, TP SwapDeal, i-Swap Bloomberg, Tradeweb, B2Scan Neptune, SEF Trading.
- Strong expertise based on cutting edge technology and Algo trading
Societe Generale offers a client-driven, full-service FX model with comprehensive global coverage, 24/7 seamless...
SGSS provides a toolbox of solutions and innovative, value-added securities services that allow clients to meet the...
Our clients' successes
Jawa-1, Asia Pacific's largest LNG-to-power project, fuels Indonesia's development on its way for energy transition
Poland’s pioneering role in the Green Bond market has allowed it to reduce the cost of its fundraising for environmental...
The closing of the capex loan syndication for CityFibre in the UK further enhances Societe Generale's go-to-bank...
The inhabitants of Liège in Belgium will benefit from a green transport thanks to the public-private partnership signed...