Rates and Credit
Our Fixed Income enables our clients to buy and sell financial products, raise funding and manage risk. We offer Market-making services in credit and interest rates cash and derivatives.
Our rates' activity provide a full set of services to support our Financial Institutions and Corporate clients’ investment or risk management.
Corporate - rates
Our risk management team helps client identify and hedge their risks while our investment specialists help them make the most out of their excess cash.
- Design and implement interest rate hedging strategies that help mitigate and alleviate financial risks
- Protect against the risks linked to currency fluctuations
Global Liquidity Investment Solutions
- Full offering of investment solutions to invest excess liquidity
- Advice on the best opportunities, according to the client’s objectives of capital preservation and return, and keeping in mind the needs and regulatory requirements of corporate clients
Structured finance hedging
- Active in structured financings, project bonds and related hedging on a number of assets like infrastructure, renewable, power, oil & gas, leverage finance, asset finance
- With 15 years of experience in structured finance hedging, our team is able to Customize solutions for every financing operation including contingent hedging
Market risk advisory
- We design specific and innovative risk solutions according to the client’s profile and constraints, with a streamlined approach
Credit – linking borrowers to investors from origination to distribution:
- Service clients on the full credit spectrum
- Investment Grade
- High yield bonds
- Derivatives with CDS, options
- Total Return Swap
- swaps, Indices
- CLN, tranches
- structured solutions with innovative payoff in financials and Corporates sectors.
Interest rates – access to cash and derivatives:
- Government & covered bonds – primary dealer in 24 countries with 1,000 covered bonds quoted:
- Interest rates Vanilla
- Cross-Currency Swap
- Exotic products.
- ETF, TRS, EMTN
- Emerging bonds & derivatives
- For Financing and Asset & Liability Management (ALM) through collateral security to mitigate credit risk, we deliver a global end-to-end service with:
- Codeis smart cash note
- Bilateral or tri-party repurchase agreement (repo)
- Secured deposit
- To increase Investment Yield or purchase directly leveraged investments with:
- Collateral downgrade
- Triparty repo structure
- Total return swap
- Cross currency repo
- Unsecured securities lending
Electronic trading – helping clients to execute in cash and derivatives:
- Access to a wide range of instruments, technology and liquidity across markets in Interest Rates, Credit through single and multi-dealer platforms such as Trad-X, TP SwapDeal, i-Swap Bloomberg, Tradeweb, B2Scan Neptune, SEF Trading.
- Strong expertise based on cutting edge technology and Algo trading
Societe Generale offers a client-driven, full-service FX model with comprehensive global coverage, 24/7 seamless...
SGSS provides a toolbox of solutions and innovative, value-added securities services that allow clients to meet the...
Our clients' successes
When the new Nachtigal hydroelectric power station’s turbines start turning in 2023, this 2km-long dam will supply...
Solarpack to expand the use of solar energy worldwide after a successful IPO
This first green loan of EUR 30 million to finance a new household waste sorting centre in Paris underlines Syctom’s...
The Italian telecom player Open Fiber is rolling out a landmark transaction in European fiber projects with total...