Prime Services & Clearing
The prime services and clearing department at Societe Generale provides cross-asset solutions for asset managers, hedge funds, professional trading groups, banks, brokers and corporates.
Combined with our globally recognised derivatives and engineering platform, we offer a single point of contact for clients needing execution, clearing and financing solutions.
- We provide clients with global execution, custody and financing solutions in both cash and synthetic format.
- We are truly cross-asset, offering a holistic approach to balance sheet allocation, through a transparent un-siloed approach.
Exchange Traded Derivatives
- We are one of the largest execution & clearing brokers of ETDs in the world, with over 30 years of experience.
- We provide access to over 80 markets and execution venues globally, with customisable access from no touch to voice.
- We offer a full suite of bespoke and cross asset algos supported by 15 years of dedicated tick data.
- With one of the broadest sets of derivatives coverage in the industry, we provide clients with global access to a wide spectrum of cleared and non-cleared products.
- We offer cross-product portfolio VaR margining across OTC bilateral, OTC cleared and Listed Derivatives.
- We provide innovative clearing account structures to meet our most sophisticated client needs.
- We are one of the leading providers of execution and clearing services in commodities derivatives.
- Thanks to a large network of exchange memberships around the world, we support our corporate and financial clients in all types of commodities (energy, metals and agricultural products).
Prime Services Indices
Our capital consulting team manages a family of non-investable indices designed to represent a number of key hedge fund strategy styles.
Discover exchange traded derivatives at Societe Generale. We are global leaders with over 30 years experience.
Discover how repo clearing can help you achieve your objectives.
Discover how FX clearing can help you manage your exposure, minimize costs and improve capital efficiency.