Costs and Charges Grids
For the below-listed products, which are considered as non packaged products, you will generally not be considered as incurring any product cost and your costs will therefore be considered as service costs. Should product costs exceptionally apply to a particular trade, we would notify you.
For these products, service costs are computed in compliance with the principle defined in paragraph 79 of the Recital of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 2017/565 according to which every difference between the price of a position for the firm and the respective price for the client should be disclosed.
|Product||Underlying||Maximum levels of costs|
|Maturity <= 1 Year||Maturity > 1 Year|
| IG Bonds (Currency of nominal : USD,|
EUR, GBP, CHF, YEN, CAD,
NOK, SEK, DKK, AUD, NZD
|IG Bonds (Other Currencies)||75€||0.75%||100€||1.00%||Jan 2021|
|EM, Non-IG Bonds||350€||3.50%||350€||3.50%||Jan 2021|
|Mixed collateral, Equities, Convertible bonds||80€||0.80%||80€||0.80%||Jan 2018|
|Special & hard to borrow||350€||3.50%||350€||3.50%||Jan 2018|
|Alternative Diversified Fund Fund||200€||2.00%||200€||2.00%||Mar 2022|
|Alternative Others (Single HF, LSP, PE,...)||400€||4.00%||400€||4.00%||Mar 2022|
These costs are OnGoing costs, i.e. they are incurred prorata temporis;
Please note that:
- the percentage cost applies to a notional basis. The figures in the table are the maximum per annum costs and charges under normal market conditions;
- for Volatility & correlation products, the nominal taken into account is 100 times the Vega nominal express in the product description.
- these costs are OnGoing costs, i.e. they are incurred prorata temporis;
- the “Other currencies” typology applies each time at least one currency not present among the following list (USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, YEN, CAD, NOK, SEK, DKK, AUD, NZD) is involved in the transaction;
- the actual costs and charges may vary according to the specific circumstances of each transaction. In any event, our pricing will be determined in accordance with our best execution policy;
Additional information on this cost-and-charge disclosure is available upon request with your usual contact persons at Societe Generale SA, Societe Generale International Limited or Societe Generale Option Europe.