Costs and Charges Grids
When selling or buying to Global Markets any of the below-listed products, you will generally not incur any service cost and your costs will therefore be limited to a product cost. Should service costs exceptionally apply to a particular trade, we would notify you.
For these products, product costs correspond to the difference between the product offer price and its fair value. As defined pursuant to point (38) of paragraph I of Annex VI of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2017/653, fair value is the price that would be received to sell an asset or paid to transfer a liability in an orderly transaction in the principal (or most advantageous) market at the measurement date under current market conditions (i.e. an exit price) regardless of whether that price is directly observable or estimated using another valuation technique.
|Product||Underlying||Maximum levels of costs |
|All products including|
Cost and Charges amount is based on a notional of EUR 10,000
Please note that:
- the percentage cost applies to a notional basis. The figures in the table are the maximum per annum costs and charges under normal market conditions;
- for maturity below one year, costs are computed on the full year;
- when you buy a linear combination of vanilla products, the maximum costs and charges can be defined as the sum of maximum costs and charges of each financial instrument;
- the actual costs and charges may vary according to the specific circumstances of each transaction. In any event, our pricing will be determined in accordance with our best execution policy;
- when applicable, rate cards or fees we may agree or have agreed with you are binding and fulfil our ex ante disclosure obligation when providing you with MiFID II investment services or ancillary services such as, for example, execution of orders on exchange traded commodity derivatives (futures, options and other similar derivatives instruments traded on regulated and organised trading venues).
Additional information on this cost-and-charge disclosure is available upon request with your usual contact persons at Societe Generale SA, Societe Generale International Limited or Societe Generale Option Europe.