Prime Services & Clearing
We offer execution, clearing and prime services across the following asset classes: equities, FX, fixed income, commodities, and listed derivatives.
In a constantly changing environment you need a partner who is committed. We offer a unique combination of products and services which provide you with a tailored premium service.
Our single sales team provides cross asset solutions across Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Commodities via physical or synthetic instruments. We provide customised solutions through our bespoke and innovative financial engineering services helping you launch, support and build your business; working on projects from inception through to delivery.
- Unrivalled market access to 130+ markets and execution venues
- A deep and stable global equity inventory from both internal and external sources
- Portfolio cross-margin capabilities based on a proprietary Monte-Carlo Value-At-Risk model
- Innovative financing solutions across the complete range of Securities Finance & Delta One structures: Swaps; Stock Loan; Repo and Futures, Synthetic Financing
- Providing both cash equities and synthetic solutions
- Synthetic exposure to Emerging & Developed Markets
- Award winning Capital Consulting team serving investors and hedge funds globally providing a consultative, go-to resource for industry information,
- Award-winning cross-asset research with strong expertise across regions, assets and themes
Lyxor Asset Management ("Lyxor") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Societe Generale Group and was founded in 1998
SGSS provides a toolbox of solutions and innovative, value-added securities services that allow clients to meet the...
Our clients' successes
Financing one of the world’s first purpose-built LNG Bunkering Vessels to support low-carbon shipping
The first large-scale floating solar installation in Indonesia will set a template for a growing number of similar...
X-Elio, a global leader in photovoltaic energy development, has recently closed a 400 € million financing agreement...
Societe Generale is working with the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to finance a wind power project in Vietnam that helps...