Prime Services & Clearing
We offer execution, clearing and prime services across the following asset classes: equities, FX, fixed income, commodities, and listed derivatives.
In a constantly changing environment you need a partner who is committed. We offer a unique combination of products and services which provide you with a tailored premium service.
Our single sales team provides cross asset solutions across Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Commodities via physical or synthetic instruments. We provide customised solutions through our bespoke and innovative financial engineering services helping you launch, support and build your business; working on projects from inception through to delivery.
- Unrivalled market access to 130+ markets and execution venues
- A deep and stable global equity inventory from both internal and external sources
- Portfolio cross-margin capabilities based on a proprietary Monte-Carlo Value-At-Risk model
- Innovative financing solutions across the complete range of Securities Finance & Delta One structures: Swaps; Stock Loan; Repo and Futures, Synthetic Financing
- Providing both cash equities and synthetic solutions
- Synthetic exposure to Emerging & Developed Markets
- Award winning Capital Consulting team serving investors and hedge funds globally providing a consultative, go-to resource for industry information,
- Award-winning cross-asset research with strong expertise across regions, assets and themes
Lyxor Asset Management ("Lyxor") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Societe Generale Group and was founded in 1998
SGSS provides a toolbox of solutions and innovative, value-added securities services that allow clients to meet the...
Our clients' successes
VERBUND AG, the leading producer of hydropower in Austria, issues the first ever EU-taxonomy aligned “Green and...
Located off the Yorkshire Coast of England, the Dogger Bank Wind Farm will produce enough renewable electricity to power...
India aims to generate 275 Gigawatts (GW) of renewable energy capacity by 2027, up from 136 GW today. Societe Generale...
BayernLB has issued its first sustainable benchmark bond and its debut Senior Non-Preferred bond in February with...