The Equator Principles is a risk management framework adopted by financial institutions, for determining, assessing and managing E&S risk in projects.
They have been adopted by 96 international financial institutions in 37 countries to date, covering the majority of international project finance debt within developed and emerging market.
 Source: Equator Principles Association, www.equator-principles.com/about
The EP apply globally, to all industry sectors and to four financial products, when supporting a new project or the expansion or upgrade of an existing project.
1 Source: Equator Principles Association, http://www.equator-principles.com/about
- Equator principles
- Framework - Societe Generale's commitments
- Societe Generale’s decision making process
- Equator principles reporting
- Contribution to the Equator principles development
- Societe Generale's 2017 EP reporting table
- Project name reporting for project finance
- Table of the 2017 EP project finance transactions
- Download PDF report