Illustration showing cumulative effect of costs on return
This illustration shows the effect on the return of a one-off cost incurred on an investment product.
For this illustration, it is assumed that the value of the investment stays constant whereas in practice it might rise or fall depending on the performance of the product.
- Notional invested amount: EUR 10,000
- Applicable one-off cost: 2%
- Value of the investment if there were no costs incurred: EUR 10,000
- Equivalent amount of the costs incurred: EUR 200
- Net value of the investment considering the costs incurred: EUR 9,800