Head of Interbank Relationships
Global Transaction Banking - Societe Generale
After graduating in ESCP-EAP Master Degree in Finance and Marketing, Frantz Teissèdre joined Societe Generale Group in 1996 as a financial controller of the International Department.
In 1998, he was appointed as SG Group’s Investment Bank Division financial analyst in the insurance and banking sector. In 2002 he moved to Fiditalia SpA, one of SG Group’s largest financial services companies. He was then in charge of commercial development. In 2008, he was appointed head of Fiditalia National Partnerships and Communication Division and was subsequently nominated member of Fiditalia’s executive committee.
In 2012, he joined SG Groups’ Global Transaction and Payment Services Division as Deputy Head of the Interbank Relationships Department.
In 2014, he is appointed Head of SG Interbank Relationships Department.
Frantz Teissèdre is acting as SG Group shareholder/member representative at EBA Clearing, Euro Banking Association, CLS Holdings AG, Groupement des Utilisateurs de SWIFT en France (GUF), Comité Français d'Organisation et de Normalisation Bancaires (CFONB) and at the European Payments Council (EPC).
Frantz is CORE-FR payment system (STET) SG Group Direct Participant Representative.
He is the President of the Cellule de Crise de Liquidité euro (CCP-L) of the French interbanking Place.
He is also acting as Board member and Audit Finance Committee Chair of EBICS Scrl and as CFONB Treasurer.
- Frantz Teissèdre is acting for Societe Generale Group as shareholder/representative member at EBA Clearing, Euro Banking Association, “Groupement des Utilisateurs de SWIFT en France” (GUF), the “Comité Français d'Organisation et de Normalisation Bancaires” (CFONB) and at the European Payments Council (EPC).
- Frantz is a Direct Participant Representative for Societe Generale Group in the SEPA EU payment system (STET).
- He is the President of the “Cellule de Crise de Liquidité euro” (CCP-L) of the French Interbanking Place.
- He is also acting as Board Member and Audit Finance Committee Chair of EBICS Scrl and as CFONB Treasurer.
- “Fighting fraud in real-time payments: a balancing act”, Societe Generale’s expert view for Sibos Sydney, September 2018
- “ISO 20022 proves its credentials in harmonisation efforts”, Societe Generale’s expert view for Sibos Sydney, October 2018
The demand for faster, even instant, payments is already a fact of everyday life. What will come next?