Societe Generale offers a client-driven, full-service FX model with comprehensive global coverage, 24/7 seamless execution and extensive trading capabilities in a broad range of currencies in FX spot, forwards, futures, swaps and options.
Global FX expertise
- A strong European franchise with a focus on emerging markets.
- Large footprint in Western Europe and top 10 player in G10 currencies.
- Leading provider of CEE 5 currencies as well as a recognised leader in a number of global emerging currencies.
- Advisory expertise across a range of areas including risk analysis, accounting analysis, hedging and implementation guidance.
- Comprehensive central clearing offer for FX, cross-product portfolio margining.
E-Foreign Exchange (E-FX)
Societe Generale is committed to supporting your business workflow over multi-dealer and direct API platforms, and its single dealer platform which offers multi-asset trading capabilities.
Financing solutions, risk coverage and advisory services related to import or export contracts.
Our Fixed Income enables our clients to buy and sell financial products, raise funding and manage risk. We offer...
Leveraging a 50-country Trade Finance network, Societe Generale accompanies exporters and importers by securing and...
Our clients' successes
Space-starved Tokyo’s commercial real estate market is known as one of the region’s most robust, in-demand and lucrative...
Energias de Portugal Group (EDP), Portugal’s largest utility provider, reaffirmed its commitment to the environment with...
Around 30% of daily water consumption of Abidjan in 2025 will be supplied by a new potable water plant.
Enel has raised US$1.5 billion from a five-year bond that has broken new ground for environment-linked financing.