Societe Generale offers a client-driven, full-service FX model with comprehensive global coverage, 24/7 seamless execution and extensive trading capabilities in a broad range of currencies in FX spot, forwards, futures, swaps and options.
Global FX expertise
- A strong European franchise with a focus on emerging markets.
- Large footprint in Western Europe and top 10 player in G10 currencies.
- Leading provider of CEE 5 currencies as well as a recognised leader in a number of global emerging currencies.
- Advisory expertise across a range of areas including risk analysis, accounting analysis, hedging and implementation guidance.
- Comprehensive central clearing offer for FX, cross-product portfolio margining.
E-Foreign Exchange (E-FX)
Societe Generale is committed to supporting your business workflow over multi-dealer and direct API platforms, and its single dealer platform which offers multi-asset trading capabilities.
Financing solutions, risk coverage and advisory services related to import or export contracts.
Our Fixed Income enables our clients to buy and sell financial products, raise funding and manage risk. We offer...
Leveraging a 50-country Trade Finance network, Societe Generale accompanies exporters and importers by securing and...
Our clients' successes
Projects in the fields of wind power, photovoltaics and electric mobility to profit from the proceeds
When the new Nachtigal hydroelectric power station’s turbines start turning in 2023, this 2km-long dam will supply...
Solarpack to expand the use of solar energy worldwide after a successful IPO
This first green loan of EUR 30 million to finance a new household waste sorting centre in Paris underlines Syctom’s...