Societe Generale offers a client-driven, full-service FX model with comprehensive global coverage, 24/7 seamless execution and extensive trading capabilities in a broad range of currencies in FX spot, forwards, futures, swaps and options.
Global FX expertise
- A strong European franchise with a focus on emerging markets.
- Large footprint in Western Europe and top 10 player in G10 currencies.
- Leading provider of CEE 5 currencies as well as a recognised leader in a number of global emerging currencies.
- Advisory expertise across a range of areas including risk analysis, accounting analysis, hedging and implementation guidance.
- Comprehensive central clearing offer for FX, cross-product portfolio margining.
E-Foreign Exchange (E-FX)
Societe Generale is committed to supporting your business workflow over multi-dealer and direct API platforms, and its single dealer platform which offers multi-asset trading capabilities.
Financing solutions, risk coverage and advisory services related to import or export contracts.
Our Fixed Income enables our clients to buy and sell financial products, raise funding and manage risk. We offer...
Our clients' successes
Masdar's deployment of green financing options previously unseen in the region is advancing the sustainability agenda.
ACS, a global leader in infrastructure, launched its first Green bond last April for 750 million euros.
Taiwan is taking centre stage for renewable energy in Asia
Adif Alta Velocidad, a state owned public corporation responsible for the construction and management of Spain’s...