Project name reporting for project finance
According to the EPIII reporting requirements, the EPFI submits project name data to the EP Association Secretariat for publication on the EP Association website.
Project name reporting is applicable to project finance transactions that are signed, subject to obtaining client consent, subject to applicable local laws and regulations, and subject to no additional liability for the Bank as a result of reporting in certain identified jurisdictions.
Below is the list of the 39 EP project finance transactions which were signed in 2016. For 3 wind power projects and 1 natural gas power project, all located in designated countries, the client did not grant permission to disclose the project’s name.
List of the EP project finance
Alsace High-Speed Broadband Network Project
InfrastructureAlsace High-Speed Broadband Network Project
- Equator principles
- Framework - Societe Generale's commitments
- Societe Generale’s decision making process
- Equator principles reporting
- Contribution to the Equator principles development
- Societe Generale's 2016 EP reporting table
- Project name reporting for project finance
- Table of the 2016 EP project finance transactions
- Download PDF report