Societe Generale wins “Best DCM House for Asia” and “Best Sustainable Finance House for Australia and New Zealand” at FinanceAsia Achievement Awards 2023
The FinanceAsia Achievement Awards recognises excellence across financial markets in Asia Pacific and highlights the accomplishments of key players across Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
Societe Generale is honoured to receive the following accolades presented by FinanceAsia:
Winning the Best DCM House for Asia for the first time is a valuable recognition of our Debt Capital Markets (DCM) and Syndicate franchise in Asia and globally. At the core of our platform is an advisory approach underpinned by technical expertise. By offering the entire spectrum of DCM products, we are able to support our APAC clients to access international pools of liquidity and have become a trusted partner.
We have continued to place positive impact at the heart of our strategy in Asia Pacific, and notably in Australia where in 2023 we established a local sustainable finance presence. Our efforts in this market have been recognised, and we are delighted to be named the Best Sustainable Finance House for Australia and New Zealand. This new accolade recognizes the expertise of our teams and our ability to act as a strategic partner to our clients to support them in their sustainability journey.
We are also pleased to have supported the following awards-winning deals:
- Best Bond Deal: Temasek's €1.5 billion dual-tranche 4-year and 10-year senior unsecured notes
- Best Infrastructure Deal: Bayfront Infrastructure's $410.3 million infrastructure securitisation
- Best Project Finance Deal: Bayfront Infrastructure's $410.3 million infrastructure securitisation
- Best Sustainable Finance Deal: Bayfront Infrastructure's $410.3 million infrastructure securitisation
- Best Project Finance Deal: ReNew Power Private's 44MW Round-The-Clock project
- Best Structured Finance Deal: BMW's Bavarian Sky Korea 6th's KRW450 billion senior Class A bonds public securitisation
Australia & New Zealand
- Best Structured Finance Deal: Judo Capital Markets Trust 2023-1; A$500 million public asset backed securities transaction
- Best Sustainable Finance Deal: NZGIF Solar Finance's NZ$170 million solar finance programme debt issuance for NZ's largest residential PPA portfolio