Societe Generale received a record breaking number of awards from the EMEA Finance Magazine
Again this year, the Group continues to be the most awarded bank by Emeafinance.
Furthemore, the Global Transaction Banking activities has set a record with the highest number of awards ever won in this awards package, with a total of fourteen awards won across six of the seven categories. This success is a tribute to the inherent competitive advantage associated with the Group’s impressive positioning across EMEA combined with its energy, innovation spirit and commitment.
Societe Generale won the following 2019 Treasury Services awards:
- Best Cash Management Services in EMEA and North Africa
- Best Factoring Services in EMEA, Europe and Africa
- Best Payment Services in Africa
- Best Trade Finance Services in EMEA, CEE, and North Africa
- Best Transactional Bank for Financial Institutions in Europe, CEE and Africa
- Best Treasury services in EMEA and Africa
Societe Generale won for the first time this year the awards for Best Factoring Services in Africa, Best Transactional Bank for FIs in CEE and Best Treasury Services in Africa.
Congratulations on the teams’ outstanding performance and recognised expertise and support of our clients.