Tilting Policy Balances
The latest quarterly economic report by SG CIB Cross Asset Research
For institutional investors only
SG CIB Cross Asset Research has published its quarterly Global Economic Outlook - "Tilting Policy Balances" a flagship economics publication written by the team of Michala Marcussen, Global Head of Economics.
ANCHOR THEMES OF THIS REPORT:
- Politics, interest rates and the dollar dominate the SG Swan chart
- Mostly slightly below Consensus on growth and inflation
- Pendulum swing - from behind the dots to in line
- Pendulum swing - from job-rich growth to modest productivity gains
- Pendulum swing - From deflation fears to (slow) inflation normalisation
- Pendulum swing - From monetary dominance to fiscal dominance
- Pendulum swing - From political surprises to anticipated tail risks
Watch the below briefing video by Michala Marcussen, Global Head of Economics within SG CIB Cross Asset Research.
Access all reports on www.sgmarkets.com (access restricted to SG CIB clients).