Societe Generale is M&A Financial Adviser of the Year 2018 in Spain
Societe Generale has been recognized as "M&A Financial Adviser of the Year in Spain" at the Mergermarket M&A Awards 2018
We have the pleasure to announce that Societe Generale has been awarded:
M&A Financial Adviser of the Year in Spain
The Mergermarket M&A Awards are dedicated awards to M&A and Private Equity firms in Europe, Americas, Asia and Middle East & Africa regions. There is only one winner per category, which means an M&A Award from Mergermarket is true recognition of an outstanding year in this highly competitive industry. In its pitch, Societe Generale highlighted its involvement in 4 of the top 10 Spanish deals and its top 3 position in the 2018 League Tables.
The "M&A Mergermarket Award" follows a very specific process:
- Data analysis of market-leading league tables
- Announcement of the shortlisted firms on 4 October
- Submission of firms' pitches before 25 October
- Selection of the winning pitches by a panel of Expert Judges
- Annoucement of the winners during a special night
This year, 12 expert judges from different industries and backgrounds have debated considering the following criteria:
- How the firm added value to deal processes
- How the firm supported clients and offered creative solutions to complex situations
More information about all the winners by clicking here.