Energy Risk Rankings 2014
SG CIB has been voted by clients in the annual commodities survey of Risk and Energy Risk as the Best Overall Institution in Commodity Markets & Best in Commodities Research.
Repeating last year's performance, which was the first time in 20 years that a non-US bank had picked up the accolade, SG CIB was named 'The Best Overall Institution in Commodities' by Risk & Energy Risk magazines. This achievement was supported by #1 rankings in no fewer than 30 different categories.
These accolades, which have a global outreach, acknowledge SG CIB’s 25-year presence in commodity markets, as well as its client-focused business model.
Key highlights included:
- Best Overall Institution: #1
- Base Metals Dealer Overall: #1
- Energy Dealer Overall: #1
- Coal: #1
- Soft Commodities: #1
- Structured Notes & Exotics: #1
- Index Products: #1
- Structured Hedging in Energy: #1
- Structured Hedging in Metals: #1
- Commodities Research: #1
- Research in Oil (Europe, Asia): #1
- Research Natural Gas Europe: #1
- Research in Base Metals: #1
- Research in Coal: #1