Costs and Charges Grids
When selling or buying to Global Markets any of the below-listed products, you will generally not incur any service cost and your costs will therefore be limited to a product cost. Should service costs exceptionally apply to a particular trade, we would notify you.
For these products, product costs correspond to the difference between the product offer price and its fair value. As defined pursuant to point (38) of paragraph I of Annex VI of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2017/653, fair value is the price that would be received to sell an asset or paid to transfer a liability in an orderly transaction in the principal (or most advantageous) market at the measurement date under current market conditions (i.e. an exit price) regardless of whether that price is directly observable or estimated using another valuation technique.
- for FX forward or swaps, the level of costs and charges is a common cap to all FX products which can be traded with Global Markets (Societe Generale SA or Societe Generale International Limited) whatever the currencies concerned and the intermediation mode, (voice, electronic).
|Product||Underlying|| Maximum levels of costs|
|Forward, Swap||USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, YEN, CAD, NOK, SEK, DKK, AUD, NZD||200€||2.00%||Jul 2019|
|Other currencies||450€||4.50%||Jul 2019|
|FX Options||USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, YEN, CAD, NOK, SEK, DKK, AUD, NZD||100€||1.00%||Jan 2018|
|Other currencies||200€||2.00%||Jan 2018|
|FX Digital Product||USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, YEN, CAD, NOK, SEK, DKK, AUD, NZD||1,000€||10.00%||Jul 2019|
|Other currencies||1,500€||15.00%||Jul 2019|
|FX Volatility & Correlation Product||All currencies||10,000€||100%|
(expressed out of vega notional)
|All currencies||200€||2.00%||Jan 2018|
Cost and Charges amount is based on a notional of EUR 10,000
Please note that:
- the percentage cost applies to a notional basis. The figures in the table are the maximum per annum costs and charges under normal market conditions;
- for Volatility & correlation products, the nominal taken into account is 100 times the Vega nominal express in the product description.
For all FX products, please note that:
- for maturity below one year, costs are computed on the full year;
- when you buy a linear combination of vanilla products, the maximum costs and charges can be defined as the sum of maximum costs and charges of each financial instrument;
- the “Other currencies” typology applies each time at least one currency not present among the following list (USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, YEN, CAD, NOK, SEK, DKK, AUD, NZD) is involved in the transaction;
- for FX leave orders, other service costs grids apply and you will be provided pre-trade dedicated disclosure;
- the actual costs and charges may vary according to the specific circumstances of each transaction. In any event, our pricing will be determined in accordance with our best execution policy;
Additional information on this cost-and-charge disclosure is available upon request with your usual contact persons at Societe Generale SA, Societe Generale International Limited or Societe Generale Option Europe.