Societe Generale wins multiple 'Deals of the Year 2020' from The Banker!
The Banker's Deals of the Year awards 2020 celebrate the most impressive investment banking transactions across the broad spectrum of global capital markets.
We are pleased to announce that Societe Generale was involved in the following transactions awarded 'Deals of the Year 2020' by The Banker:
- €18m Zeci and NEoT green receivables securitisation programme
- Formosa 2 Offshore Wind Farm NT$62.4bn project financing
- €1.89bn Française des Jeux IPO
- M&A for the Privatisation of Togocom
- Equities for the IPO of Hydroelectrica Cahora Bassa (Mozambique)
- Corporates bonds for the Enel's $1,500m inaugural Sustainable Development Goals-Linked bond
- Loans for the Carrefour's €3.9bn loan Sustainability-linked loan
- Equities for the $29.4bn Saudi Aramco IPO
- Islamic Finance for the Islamic Development Bank's (IsDB) 1.0bn inaugural Green Sukuk offering
The Banker's Deals of the Year awards 2020 celebrate the most impressive investment banking transactions across the broad spectrum of global capital markets. Moreover, The Banker, owned by The Financial Times, provides economic and financial intelligence for the world's financial sector and has built a reputation for objective and incisive reporting.
The praises, gained in numerous areas such as M&A, securitization & structured finance, bonds, loans, green and Islamic finance, reflect the expertise and leadership of our franchise across asset classes and geographies. It also demonstrates Societe Generale's strength in supporting our clients' needs as well as the energy transition.