Costs and Charges Grids
When selling or buying to Global Markets any of the below-listed products, you will generally not incur any service cost and your costs will therefore be limited to a product cost. Should service costs exceptionally apply to a particular trade, we would notify you.
For these products, product costs correspond to the difference between the product offer price and its fair value. As defined pursuant to point (38) of paragraph I of Annex VI of the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2017/653, fair value is the price that would be received to sell an asset or paid to transfer a liability in an orderly transaction in the principal (or most advantageous) market at the measurement date under current market conditions (i.e. an exit price) regardless of whether that price is directly observable or estimated using another valuation technique.
|Product||Underlying||Maximum levels of costs|
|Options, Futures, Forwards||INDEX||100€||1.00%||Jan 2021|
|STOCK & SECTO||150€||1.50%||Mar 2022|
|Dividend Index||100€||1.00%||Jan 2018|
|Futures||SINGLE STOCK DIVIDENDS||300€||3.00%||Jan 2018|
|Var, Vol Swap||INDEX||500€||5.00%||Mar 2022|
|STOCK & SECTO||600€||6.00%||Mar 2022|
|Dynamic Portfolio Swap||EQUITY||100€||1.00%||Jan 2018|
|STOCK & SECTO||100€||1.00%||Jan 2021|
|Others (Structured products)||EQUITY||200€||2.00%||Jan 2018|
|ETF||All ETF||100€||1.00%||Jan 2021|
Cost and Charges amount is based on a notional of EUR 10,000
“INDEX category refers to main equity indices such as EUROSTOXX 50, FTSE 100, DAX, CAC 40, S&P 500 and NIKKEI 225. The other indices are included within the STOCK & SECTO category.”
Please note that:
- the percentage cost applies to a notional basis. The figures in the table are the maximum per annum costs and charges under normal market conditions;
- for Volatility & correlation products, the nominal taken into account is 100 times the Vega nominal express in the product description.
- for maturity below one year, costs are computed on the full year;
- when you buy a linear combination of vanilla products, the maximum costs and charges can be defined as the sum of maximum costs and charges of each financial instrument;
- the actual costs and charges may vary according to the specific circumstances of each transaction. In any event, our pricing will be determined in accordance with our best execution policy;
- when applicable, rate cards or fees we may agree or have agreed with you are binding and fulfill our ex ante disclosure obligation when providing you with MiFID II investment services or ancillary services such as, for example, execution of orders on cash equities, on listed derivatives, ETF
Additional information on this cost-and-charge disclosure is available upon request with your usual contact persons at Societe Generale SA, Societe Generale International Limited or Societe Generale Option Europe.