A year of enhanced industry recognition for Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking in Asia
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking (SG CIB) is pleased to announce that it received numerous awards and accolades from various leading industry magazines in 2014. The achievements underpin the bank’s industry recognized cross-asset investment solutions and quality of service that it delivers to its diverse client base.
These prestigious awards also reflect the bank’s expertise in structured products, equity derivatives, commodities, interest rates, foreign exchange and natural resources financing.
A selection of key awards and accolades won include:
- “Structured Products House of the Year, Asia (title retained for the third year in a row)” and “Credit Derivatives House of the Year, Asia” by Asia Risk in its 2014 awards
- “#1 in overall Equity products” by Asia Risk in its Institutional Rankings 2014
- “#1 in All Categories, Equity & Interest Rate products ” by Asia Risk in its Interdealer Rankings 2014 (retained the ranking achieved in 2013)
- “Most Innovative Provider of Index-linked Structured Products” and “Best Provider of Commodity-linked Structured Products” by Asian Private Bankerin its Structured Products Awards for Excellence 2014
- “AsiaCommodities Research House of the Year” and “Asia Energy Finance House of the Year” by Energy Risk (retained the titles awarded in 2013) in its 2014 Asia awards
- “Top Formosa MTN Dealer - Investor Solutions” by mtn-i Magazine in its 2014 Asia Pacific Awards
- “House of the Year, Asia”, “Credit House of the Year”, “Commodities House of the Year”, “Interest Rates House of the Year” and “Best in Japan” by Structured Products in its Asia awards 2014
- “Best House, Currencies” and “Best Manufacturer, Hong Kong” by Structured Retail Products in its Asia-Pacific Structured Products & Derivatives awards 2014
- “Best Structured Products House”, “Best Credit Derivatives House of the Year”, “Best Commodity Derivatives House” and “Derivatives House of the Year, Japan” by The Asset in its Triple A Private Banking, Wealth Management and Investment Awards 2014
- “Best Service Provider – Risk Management, Japan” by The Assetin its Triple A Transaction Banking – Treasury , Trade and Risk Management Awards 2014
- “The Best Project Financing (Sarulla Operations $328m term loan due 2034)” by GlobalCapital Asia / Asiamoney in its Regional Capital Markets Awards 2014
- “The Best Project Finance Deal (Roy Hill Iron Ore Project US$7.2bn project finance)” by Asiamoney in their 2014 Australia Awards 2014.
- “Best Project Finance Deal, Australia and New Zealand (Roy Hill syndicated loan facility, $7.2 billion)” by FinanceAsia in its Achievement Awards 2014 – Australia and New Zealand
- “Asia Pacific Deal of the Year (Roy Hill)” and “Asia Pacific Power Deal of the Year (Sarulla) by PFI in its 2014 awards
- “Best Structured Trade Finance Solution, China: Sinobiz Holdings” by The Asset in its Triple A Transaction Banking – Treasury , Trade and Risk Management Awards 2014(SG CIB is one of the Mandated Lead Arrangers)
- “Deal of the Year (Category “Loans” in Asia: $8bn term loan facilities for Alibaba” by The Banker in its 2014 Deals of the Year awards