Supply Chain Finance
We help clients strengthen the relationships with their suppliers regardless of their size while optimising their working capital.
We offer a suite of reverse factoring solutions to strengthen the supply chain financing along with E&S criteria. The purpose of Supply Chain Finance (or reverse factoring) is to prepay the invoices payable to suppliers.
We can help fulfil the E&S objectives of our clients in several ways, first by helping ensure the sustainability of their supplier base:
- Reducing the risks of delays and/or disruption
- Strengthening the commercial relationship with their suppliers
Conveying a “responsible purchasing” image Then, by helping improve their working capital needs:
- Securing payments and improving cash manage-ment forecasts and liquidity management
- Centralising & securing suppliers’ payments
- Last but not least, setting up a Supply Chain Finance programme based on client specific E&S criteria will reinforce the impact of its global E&S initiatives and increase its visibility.
For the client’s suppliers, the benefits are twofold:
- Suppliers benefit from a “true sale” early payment solution, especially the most fragile ones.
- Special programmes may be set up to support dedicated groups of suppliers and create social impact.