Issuer services by SGSS have developed, over the years, a large range of services to support corporates in such specific needs, leveraging all areas of the Bank to bring together the required expertise to provide efficient and simple:
- Registrar services for shareholders in registered form
- Administration of employee stock plans (employee stock purchase plans, stock option, performance shares, Units...)
- Processing of corporate actions (payment of dividends, increase of capital)
- Organisation of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- Issuing and paying agent for debt instruments
- Definition of post trade consequences of the transactions, especially complex for cross border corporate actions or Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) transactions.
As well as these services and as a result of its participation in market infrastructure governance and local French and Luxembourg working groups, SGSS is committed to providing its clients with timely updates of any changes in the regulatory and tax environment.
Clients also benefit from recent technologies, such as the use of tablets for digital voting for resolutions at General Shareholder Meetings.