A global multi-asset, multi-instrument prime brokerage proposition, including financing, custody and execution, that provides agile solutions via a single platform.
In a constantly changing environment you need a partner who is committed. Societe Generale Prime Services offers a unique combination of products and services which provide our clients with a tailored premium service.
Our single sales team provides cross asset solutions across Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Commodities via physical or synthetic instruments. We provide customised solutions through our bespoke and innovative financial engineering services for clients helping them launch, support and build their business; working on projects from inception through to delivery.
- Unrivalled market access to 125+ markets and execution venues
- A deep and stable global equity inventory from both internal and external sources
- Portfolio cross-margin capabilities based on a proprietary Monte-Carlo Value-At-Risk model
- Innovative financing solutions across the complete range of Securities Finance & Delta One structures: Swaps; Stock Loan; Repo and Futures, Synthetic Financing
- Providing both cash equities and synthetic solutions
- Synthetic exposure to Emerging & Developed Markets
- Award winning Capital Introduction team serving investors and hedge funds globally providing a consultative, go-to resource for industry information,
- Award-winning cross-asset research with strong expertise across regions, assets and themes
Lyxor Asset Management ("Lyxor") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Societe Generale Group and was founded in 1998
SGSS provides a toolbox of solutions and innovative, value-added securities services that allow clients to meet the...
Our clients' successes
The inhabitants of Liège (Belgium) will benefit from a green means of transport thanks to the public-private partnership...
The newly-elected government of the Republic of Benin waited three years to issue an inaugural international bond, timed...
Projects in the fields of wind power, photovoltaics and electric mobility to profit from the proceeds
When the new Nachtigal hydroelectric power station’s turbines start turning in 2023, this 2km-long dam will supply...