A global multi-asset, multi-instrument prime brokerage proposition, including financing, custody and execution, that provides agile solutions via a single platform.
In a constantly changing environment you need a partner who is committed. Societe Generale Prime Services offers a unique combination of products and services which provide our clients with a tailored premium service.
Our single sales team provides cross asset solutions across Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Commodities via physical or synthetic instruments. We provide customised solutions through our bespoke and innovative financial engineering services for clients helping them launch, support and build their business; working on projects from inception through to delivery.
- Unrivalled market access to 125+ markets and execution venues
- A deep and stable global equity inventory from both internal and external sources
- Portfolio cross-margin capabilities based on a proprietary Monte-Carlo Value-At-Risk model
- Innovative financing solutions across the complete range of Securities Finance & Delta One structures: Swaps; Stock Loan; Repo and Futures, Synthetic Financing
- Providing both cash equities and synthetic solutions
- Synthetic exposure to Emerging & Developed Markets
- Award winning Capital Introduction team serving investors and hedge funds globally providing a consultative, go-to resource for industry information,
- Award-winning cross-asset research with strong expertise across regions, assets and themes
Lyxor Asset Management ("Lyxor") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Societe Generale Group and was founded in 1998
SGSS provides a toolbox of solutions and innovative, value-added securities services that allow clients to meet the...
Our clients' successes
When the new Nachtigal hydroelectric power station’s turbines start turning in 2023, this 2km-long dam will supply...
Solarpack to expand the use of solar energy worldwide after a successful IPO
This first green loan of EUR 30 million to finance a new household waste sorting centre in Paris underlines Syctom’s...
The Italian telecom player Open Fiber is rolling out a landmark transaction in European fiber projects with total...