Longstanding commitment across listed and OTC commodity derivatives
Our approach to Commodities
With over 25 years of continued leadership in commodities, we combine thorough industry knowledge with technical skills to ensure the delivery of tailor-made solutions.
SG CIB: #1 in Commodities as voted by Clients & Dealers
A fully comprehensive offer
- Full suite of commodities hedging, risk management, investment and financing solutions.
- Smart solutions for investors with the help of our top-ranked commodity research.
- Smart solutions for corporates from OTC derivatives to listed derivatives.
- Margin finance and inventory finance.
- Specialist expertise in international arbitrage of crude oil, refined products, precious and base metals.
Premium services and market access
- Ability to access Societe Generale liquidity through high quality market-making capabilities.
- Agency execution capabilities on most commodity listed products, futures and options.
- High-quality full client service from pre-trade to post-trade, with voice / high touch and e-commerce channels.
Covering a wide range of commodities...
- Agricultural products
- Precious Metals
- Base Metals
- Oil & Refined
- Natural Gas
...With a full suite of solutions for Corporates & Investors...
- OTC derivatives
- Listed derivatives
- Cash & Physicals
- EMTN, Warrants, Funds
- OTC derivatives
- Margin Finance
- Inventory Finance
- Benchmark Indices
- SG Indices
- Tailor-made Indices
- Volatility Index
... And leading Market Access
- Consistently ranked N°1 Clearing member on the ICE
- LME Ring dealing member
- LBMA (The London Bullion Market Association) market maker and gold fixing member
Offering a broad range of products, including capital-raising, risk management and advisory services in project finance,...
A global multi-asset, multi-instrument prime brokerage proposition, including financing, custody and execution, that...
Our clients' successes
The Italian telecom player Open Fiber is rolling out a landmark transaction in European fiber projects with total...
Masdar's deployment of green financing options previously unseen in the region is advancing the sustainability agenda.
ACS, a global leader in infrastructure, launched its first Green bond last April for 750 million euros.
Taiwan is taking centre stage for renewable energy in Asia