Societe Generale wins 11 awards from EMEA Finance and Global Finance
The Global Transaction Banking arm of Societe Generale (SG GTB) has won eleven awards in many categories in EMEA Finance and Global Finance Magazine’s latest annual industry awards.
“The high number of awards underscores our commitment to develop solutions for our clients in a changing and challenging environment,"
“Our vast network of local teams and transaction banking experts have allowed us to be up to the challenges and be recognized as a leading player in these markets.”
Head of Societe Generale’s Global Transaction & Payment Services
The awards granted to Global Transaction Banking’s teams show the activity is growing fast and is strengthening in all the areas where it operates.
For its Treasury Services awards, EMEA Finance1 has named SG GTB as:
- Best Cash Management Services in EMEA
- Best Factoring Services in EMEA, Africa, Europe
- Best Trade Finance Services in EMEA, CEE and North Africa
- Best Transactional Bank for Financial Institutions in Europe
- Best Treasury Services in Africa
In its 2017 Treasury and Cash Management Awards,Global Finance Magazine2 has awarded SGGTB in the following categories:
- Best Bank for Liquidity Management in Western Europe
- Best Treasury and Cash Management Provider in France