Appointments within Debt Capital Markets
Felix Orsini is named Head of Public Sector Origination and Eric Meunier is appointed Head of Financial Origination
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking (SG CIB) announces the following appointments within its Debt Capital Markets department:
- Felix Orsini is named Head of Public Sector Origination.
Felix will keep his current role as Co-Head of Corporate Origination along with Brendon Moran.
Based in Paris, Felix reports to Demetrio Salorio, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets.
- Eric Meunier is appointed Head of Financial Origination.
Eric is based in London and reports to Demetrio Salorio.
These appointments are effective as of 1st June, 2016.
Societe Generale is a leading player in Debt Capital Markets worldwide for euro-denominated issues. Leveraging on strong advisory, structuring and execution capabilities, Societe Generale’s Debt Capital Markets teams accompany corporate, financial institutions and public sectors clients in their financing needs.
Amongst others, recent bond transactions include:
- The USD 400m Geely green bond issuance. This is the first offshore green bond issuance in the Chinese auto sector. SG CIB acted as Joint Global Coordinator.
- The EUR 1bn Additional Tier 1 issuance by BBVA. SG CIB acted as joint bookrunner.
- The EUR 3bn 50- year bond issuances by the Kingdom of Belgium, the Republic of France and the Kingdom of Spain. SG CIB acted as joint bookrunner on each transaction.